Terms & Conditions for Olive Black Subscription Club
- By completing the Members Application Form you confirm you have reviewed, understood and agree to these Olive Black Subscription Club Program terms.
- We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time, and you agree that each time you use the Olive Black Subscription Club.
- Participation in the Olive Black Subscription Program is open only to individuals. Participation is offered at the discretion of Olive Black Subscription, who has the right to accept or reject any application to participate at its sole discretion.
- Membership to The Olive Black Subscription Program entails an annual $384.00 administration fee and Membership continues for 12 months. Full fee refund into a credit card is available within 30 days of purchase. Any shipping costs for return will be covered by Olive Black.
- If you would like to cancel your membership within the first 6 months you may do so and a prorated refund will be provided back to your credit card.
- The Olive Black Subscription are not transferable.
- The Olive Black Subscription BENEFITS provided are: a. receive 1 x 3 litre carton of Olive Black EVOO, 2 bottles of 500ml Olive Black Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 3 Chilli Infused Oil, 3 Black Garlic infused oil and 3 Lime infused oil of lesser value, this benefit being valid for the Member only. The free shipping will send out twice a year set by the member set up in the application form.
- From time to time Olive Black may send you offer from partners of The Olive Black Subscription Club.
- Each Olive Black Subscription is valid for one person only and cannot be used by any person other than the Member.
- Membership may be cancelled/ refused to individuals by Olive Black at its discretion, if Membership is deemed to be fraudulent, linked to a fraudulent Membership.
- The Olive Black reserves the right to terminate The Olive Black Subscription Club Program at any time by giving you at least 30 days prior written notice in which case you will cease to be able to use and/or participate within The Olive Black Subscription Club Program and Olive Black shall have no further liability to you.
- Except as provided in any law which cannot lawfully be excluded or modified by agreement, Olive Black does not accept any liability whatsoever, including for negligent acts and omissions, with respect to: a. the breach of any of these terms or any term implied by law (including statute) by any person other than Olive Black; b. any Olive Black Subscription Club Benefit or other reward, prize or giveaway; c. any death or injury or consequential loss or damage arising from the supply of a VIP Benefit and/or other reward, prize, giveaway; d. the loss, theft or destruction of a Olive Black Subscription Club or any other VIP Club Benefit or other reward, prize, giveaway; e. any failure, delay or inability to provide a Olive Black Subscription Club or other VIP Club Benefit or other reward, prize, giveaway to you caused by circumstances beyond its control, including strikes or industrial disputes, acts of God, flood, weather, war or civil disturbance; and f. any other liability, loss or damage incurred or suffered by any Member (or any other person) in connection with Olive Black Subscription Club Program.
- Olive Black may give you notice: a. by advertisement in a newspaper circulating throughout New Zealand; b. by email or sms (to the last known email address or mobile number provided), which you are taken to have received upon the sender receiving confirmation the message has been sent; c. by Olive Black website (http://www.oliveblack.co.nz), which you are taken to have received within 5 days of posting on the website; or d. in writing, which you are taken to have received if issued by hand, immediately, or given by post on the earlier of the date of receipt or 3 days after it was sent via post;
- You must advise Olive Black of any change of name, address, or other details as soon as the change occurs. Olive Black is not responsible for any failure by you to notify Olive Black of the change that may result in the loss of Olive Black Subscription Club Benefits and/or any other rewards, prizes, giveaways. Written proof acceptable to Olive Black must be supplied for any change of details. Changes to address can be made by email to [email protected].
- These terms will be construed according to and governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Zealand.
- Definitions: a. “Application Form” means Olive Black Subscription Club Application Form required to be completed by the individual to become a member. b. “Member” means the person who is a member of Olive Black Subscription Club Program. c. “The Olive Black Subscription Club Program” means the Subscription program operated and managed by Olive Black by which a Member may receive the VIP Club Benefits in accordance with these Terms. e. “Olive Black Subscription Club Benefits” means the products, discounts and offers, and events or arrangements offered or available to Members from time to time. f. “We/us/Olive Black” means Olive Black Trading Limited2